Great Bait Beef Liver Dog Treats are a type of dog treat you can usually find at vendors at a show site, or order online. They are perfect for dog show competitors.
Reasons to Buy:
- I have never met a dog who didn’t go completely nuts over Great Bait. It is the most effective dog treat I’ve ever used.
- They are made from restaurant quality beef liver, and they have no preservatives.
- They don’t ruin your pockets like a lot of other treats do, because they aren’t greasy at all.
- They can be refrozen and stored for as long as you need to store them.
- They don’t crumble, which really helps when you’re at a show, because no one wants a dog with liver shavings all over their dog.
Reasons NOT to Buy:
- Well, some dogs can go TOO nuts over these treats, and that can become problematic in the ring.
- They are a bit pricey to buy in bulk, but at a dog show, they will sell you a tiny bag for just a dollar. Even broke dog show people usually have a dollar to spare!
Overall Rating: 10 out of 10.