Hyperflight is a disc-dog resource and a maker of competition frisbees.
Reasons to Buy:
- Hyperflight is one of my favorite disc companies because of how long their disks last. They will still fly perfectly well with dents and holes in them.
- They are easy to throw. Even if you’re not into competition, these disks fly further and are easier on your hands.
- They don’t crack and chip like plastic frisbees. A sign of a good frisbee is if it bends and twists easily, these are much easier on your dog’s mouth and they won’t break in half.
Reasons NOT to Buy:
- Being competition grade, they are significantly more expensive than a normal frisbee.
- Frisbees are the kind of toys that you don’t leave laying around the house, especially when you’re paying $4 for each.
Overall Review: 10 out of 10.