Kong is a brand of toys and treats to keep dogs busy when you can’t pay attention to them.
Reasons to Buy:
- Kongs are great for dogs that need to be left alone, whether it be at home, at a show, or just in the crate for a little while. They are hollow on the inside, which makes them perfect for stuffing with kibble and other tasty things.
- Kongs are really cheap,and they last forever. I have never actually had one break, and we’ve been using them for at least 6 years.
- They aren’t loud like some bones and plastic treat dispensers can be. Being made out of rubber, they are really quiet, even in a plastic crate.
Reasons NOT to Buy:
- They will get messy sometimes. I put Peanut Butter in mine, and sometimes the dogs get it all over themselves.
- They need to be cleaned pretty regularly, or they will get residue from whatever you put in them caked on the sides, which gets really disgusting.
Overall Rating: 9.5 out of 10.