Naked Care can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner or as a daily spray. It was formulated to help boost the fullness and shine of your dog’s coat.
Reasons to Buy:
- I used it on Sadie, and her coat looked so amazing afterwards, my dad couldn’t tell it was her at first. Every time we use it, she is incredibly fluffy, shiny, and so much softer.
- Its not expensive. Its 30.00 (including s/h) for a pint of concentrate, which lasts for a really long time if you dilute it correctly. I bought a larger bottle to mix it in, and I only use about a tablespoon or so every bath.
- It pairs really nicely with the Inflight Coat Forumla that the suppliers make.
Reasons NOT to Buy:
- It does drastically change the way the coat feels. But, since I’ve only ever used it on my Border Collies, I can’t tell you how it would affect other coat types.
- It takes considerably longer to blow dry them all the way out.
10 out of 10.