Natural Balance makes dog food and treats with healthy ingredients, for a decent price.
Reasons to Buy:
- The type of treats we buy from Natural Balance are called Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls. They are shaped like a sausage, and they can be cut up into bite sized pieces for easy training treats.
- Dogs love them, they smell very much like liver, but aren’t going to stain your pockets or leave a horrible smell.
- They are healthy. They don’t have by-products or corn like a lot of dog treats.
Reasons NOT to Buy:
- They are a little crumbly, and sometimes they ‘shed’ little bits all over the place.
- They do include sugar and salt in the ingredients list.
Overall Rating: 9 out of 10.